* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 4-5 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Part Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa WEKebtigrad
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Vibrant Color That's Out of This World
If the moon is impossible to ignore in a clear night’s sky, the Celestial Night™ Rose Tree is just as irresistible in any garden. These plum-pink blooms add vibrant color to garden beds.
This attention-grabbing color is paired with double-ruffled petals and a backdrop of glossy green leaves, with a scent that's sweet but subtle.
Bred for bold color and disease resistance, the Celestial Night Rose is strong and versatile. It can be planted in hedges, rows, or even containers to add color to patios or decks. Because of its elegant tree form, gardeners often choose the Celestial Night Rose Tree to add height to garden beds.
All the Celestial Night Rose Tree needs to thrive is well-draining soil and four to eight hours of sun per day. Your Celestial Night Rose will also appreciate regular watering, and can benefit from mulching to retain soil moisture, along with monthly fertilizing.
The Celestial Night Rose can be a sophisticated centerpiece, adding distinctive color to your landscape that you won't find in other roses. And at BrighterBlooms.com, our Celestial Night Rose Trees are carefully nurtured for the best performance in your yard.
Get bold blooms and easy growth in your landscape today. Order your Celestial Night Rose Tree!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial sun (an area that receives at least 4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day). Areas with good air circulation also promote vigorous, healthy growth.
After you’ve selected your location, dig a hole twice as wide and as deep as your shrub's root ball. Once you’ve placed it, backfill the soil, tamp down to avoid air pockets and water to help establish its roots. Mulch around your Rose Tree to help retain moisture and keep weeds at bay.
2. Watering: Water around the roots rather than overhead, and water about once or twice weekly. Once your Rose Tree is established, water when the soil is dry 2-3 inches down. Mulching will greatly assist with soil moisture retention.
3. Pruning: Sterilize sharp pruning shears with hot water or rubbing alcohol, and always prune at an angle. Start by pruning back a little in the spring after the last hard freeze, and remove dead or old canes.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|