* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 8-10 ft.
- Mature Width: 3-4 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Blooms: Spring
- Botanical Name: Citrus x meyeri, Citrus aurantifolia
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, CA, LA, TX, GA, FL
Two of our Most Popular Citrus Trees, in One Pack!
Always wanted to grow your own lemons and limes at home? This pack has everything you need to get started!
Our Meyer Lemon + Key Lime Tree Pack includes one 1-2 foot Meyer Lemon Tree and one 1-2 foot Key Lime Tree - perfect for a backyard citrus orchard in warmer climates, or as a house or patio plant in cooler climates.
Indoors or out, you’ll love growing these bright, tart Key Limes and sweet, tangy Meyer Lemons at home. And while both of these citrus trees are self-pollinating, planting two together will give you twice the pollinator power, for an even more fruit!
Even better? These trees don't just produce fruit - they're a perfect addition to your indoor and outdoor decor. With a tall, elegant tree form, both the Meyer Lemon and Key Lime Trees will turn heads with glossy, evergreen foliage and sweet-scented spring bloom.
First-time citrus grower? We’re here to help. Add our Citrus Tree Care Kit to keep your Meyer Lemon and Key Lime Trees growing happy and healthy. It comes with a double dose of citrus fertilizer, micronutrients, natural insecticide and more - everything you need to make sure your new citrus trees thrive.
These two-in-one citrus packs won’t last long. Get yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Both the Meyer Lemon and Key Lime will grow best when planted in a warm, sunny spot with well-draining soil. Six hours (or more) of direct sun is best.
If you're planting in containers, select pots that are 1 to 2 pot sizes larger than your shipped containers (one for each plant). Fill the bottom of your pot with a 2-inch layer of crushed stone to improve drainage. Center your tree, fill with soil, water well, and place near a south-facing window.
Note: The leaves of the Meyer Lemon can be toxic to pets.
2. Watering: Allow the soil to dry down to 2 inches between waterings.
While the roots prefer to stay on the dry side, citrus leaves love humidity. Indoor citrus trees will do best if misted daily, especially when you are running your heat during cooler months. You can also use a humidifier or fill your pot's saucer with rocks and add water - place your plant on the rocks, ensuring the bottom of the pot is above the waterline.
3. Pollination: Both the Meyer Lemon and Key Lime are self-fertile, so you'll get fruit with just one plant. You'll get a greater fruit yield the more trees you plant. Our two-in-one Meyer Lemon and Key Lime Pack provides double the pollination power!
4. Fertilizing: Fertilize regularly with a high-nitrogen blend (like you'll find in our Citrus Tree Care Kit) each month between April and September.
FGT Tip: Yellowing leaves may indicate the need for more fertilizer.
Meyer Lemon + Key Lime Tree Pack Pollination
Meyer Lemon + Key Lime Tree Packs are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Meyer Lemon + Key Lime Tree Pack will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|