* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 3-4 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Blooms: Summer
- Growth Rate: N/A
- Botanical Name: Muhlenbergia capillaris 'White Cloud'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Add an Ethereal Grass to Your Landscape
Looking for an elegant textural element for your landscape? White Cloud Muhly Grass is the ideal option.
With tall, cloud-like plumes in a creamy white hue, this ornamental grass adds ethereal movement and texture to your landscape. The flower plumes bloom in the cooler months, while the graceful green grass adds color through spring, summer and fall.
Plus, this White Cloud Muhly Grass adds big impact with low maintenance. This ornamental grass will thrive in full sun to part shade, and grows well in any soil type. The easy-growing grass also stands up to heat, humidity, drought and salt, as well as deer and rabbits.
Plant this grass anywhere you want to add graceful movement. White Cloud Muhly Grass works perfectly in mass plantings, along walkways, as an accent for flower beds, or to add height to patio containers.
And when you order your White Cloud Muhly Grass from BrighterBlooms.com, you get a proven landscape performer. We've grown and nurtured your Muhly Grass from the start, so it's strong, healthy and ready to grow for you on day one.
You won't want to miss out on this easy growth and unbeatable texture. Get your White Cloud Muhly Grass today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Find a spot in your landscape with full to partial sun (at least 4 hours of sunlight per day) and well-draining soil. Dig a hole that's twice as wide and as deep as your White Cloud Muhly's root ball.
After you've planted, mulch the surrounding area and water to settle the roots.
2. Watering: Once your grass is established, it will be able to survive on rainfall alone. While your Muhly Grass is establishing, water once weekly, or when the soil is dry to the touch two inches down.
3. Pruning: In late winter, before new growth emerges in spring, cut your Muhly Grass back to a few inches above the soil to make room for new growth.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|