Growing Zones: 3-9 outdoors(hardy down to -30℉) 3-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 1-2 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 2-3 ft.
- Full Sun
- 3-4 ft.
- Growth Rate:
- 1-2 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Rosa x
- Does Not Ship To:
Spectacular Multi-Color Flowers on a Compact Rose Bush
If you want to add spice to your landscape design, plant Oso Easy® Hot Paprika Roses (Rosa x 'ChewMayTime' Oso Easy® Hot Paprika). This rose shatters the notion that all roses are difficult to grow. Oso Easy Hot Paprika Rose offers continuous blooming and disease-resistance in a no-pruning-required shrub, which is a feat in the rose world!
1. Color-transitioning flowers. Hot, spicy-colored flowers open as orange before changing to coral with a yellow eye. You'll see all these shades at any one time on the shrubs!
2. Long bloom season. As a re-blooming plant, the Oso Easy Hot Paprika Rose is more accurately described as a continuous bloomer. The flowers are produced in succession from summer 'til frost, requiring no pruning to keep the shrubs continually blooming.
3. Disease-resistant. You won't have to spray fungicides to prevent diseases, such as blackspot and powdery mildew, because all the roses in the Oso Easy collection are disease-resistant.
Small with a Strong Design Impact
Oso Easy Hot Paprika Rose grows wider than it is tall -- its mature size reaches only 1 to 2 feet tall with a 2- to 3-foot spread. This makes it a super edging plant for lining your driveway, sidewalk or patio. You can also use it as a "filler" to add splashes of color in a perennial border. Plant Oso Easy Hot Paprika Roses in front of your evergreen foundation shrubs to add a pop of color.
A True Easy-Maintenance Rose
Although "easy-maintenance rose" seems to be a contradictory term, Oso Easy Hot Paprika Rose fulfills the description! Use this checklist for proof of its reputation:
• Sun. Full sun '– at least 6 hours or more daily '– is best for dense foliage and an abundance of flowers.
• Soil. Slightly moist but well-draining keeps the roots healthy and supports plant growth.
• Water. If natural rainfall doesn't keep the soil moist, water plants deeply and thoroughly each week to keep them hydrated.
• Fertilizer. For the most flowers, apply a slow-release fertilizer that's formulated for roses -- once a year in spring.
• Spraying for diseases. Strike this off your to-do list, because Oso Easy Paprika Rose is disease-resistant.
• Pruning. You will not have to prune Oso Easy Hot Paprika Rose (and that includes deadheading). New flowers will continue to grow, replacing the spent blooms for all-season-long color!
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship immediately, however some orders may ship in 1-2 business days (we do not ship on the weekends) from date of purchase. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|$0 - $9.99||$7.99|
|$10 - $19.99||$9.99|
|$20 - $29.99||$16.99|
|$30 - $39.99||$19.99|
|$40 - $59.99||$22.99|
|$60 - $79.99||$24.99|
|$80 - $99.99||$27.99|
|$100 - $124.99||$29.99|
|$125 and Above||Free Shipping!|
When will I receive my plants?
|Zones 3 & 4 ship the week of April 29th, 2019|
|Zone 5 ships the week of April 14th, 2019|
|Zone 6 ships the week of April 7th, 2019|