* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 5-8 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-4 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Rosa ‘Pink Miracle'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Vibrant Pink Blooms on an Elegant Tree Form
Looking for one-of-a-kind, rich pink color? The Pink Miracle Rose Tree is the perfect choice. Upgrading your curb appeal for months at a time, the Pink Miracle™ lives up to its name - and now, you can get it in an elegant, versatile tree form.
This new introduction combines a wash of deep pink color with a graceful tree form, perfect for planting in patio containers, as a garden bed accent or along a border or walkway.
And the Pink Miracle Rose Tree packs a big punch in a compact package. This tree features abundant clusters of vibrant pink blooms - and each full, robust 4-inch bloom is packed with up to 15 petals!
You won't want to miss out on this miraculous garden favorite, with long-lasting blooms and unbeatable color - and you won't find it this healthy and well-nurtured at your local garden center or big box store.
Don't wait - get your Pink Miracle Rose Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Select an area with well-drained soil and full to partial sun (4 to 8 hours of sunlight per day).
Dig a hole twice as wide but just as deep as the root ball. Place your plant and backfill the soil, and water immediately to establish roots. Add a 3-inch layer of mulch to prevent weeds and help retain moisture.
If you're planting in a container, select a pot that's about twice the size of your plant's shipped container and use organic soil. Place your rose, water to settle its roots, and find a sunny spot on your porch or patio to place your container.
2. Watering: Water weekly, or check the surrounding soil to know when to water. When the soil is dry about 3 inches down, it's time to water your rose.
If your rose is container-planted, water until you see it flowing from the drainage holes at the bottom.
3. Fertilizing: Feed with a liquid rose fertilizer, once in the spring and once in the summer. Follow the instructions on the package.
4. Pruning: Other than for shaping purposes, no pruning is required.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|