* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: Indoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 5-8 ft.
- Mature Width: 2-3 ft.
- Sunlight: Full-Partial Sun
- Botanical Name: Dracaena marginata
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Exotic Red-Green Fronds and Braided Trunk
A textural braided trunk and tropical green fronds merge, making the Braided Madagascar Dragon Tree a bold house plant with tropical good looks. And the Madagascar's fronds feature a dark red complement for even more contrast, giving it its nickname of the Red-Edge Dracaena.
From accent plantings to floor decor, it thrives. In fact, the Dragon Tree's upright, tree-like habit is often utilized to provide privacy in front of windows. And of course, its braided trunk, often boasting 4 to 5 unique stalks, sets it apart.
Plus, this tree's island-inspired looks are easy-growing. Just place it in front of a sunny window, give it a bit of water, and watch the growth explode.
But the best part is our expert care. We braid the trunk of your Madagascar Dragon Tree before it leaves our nursery, and we ensure that it arrives at your door with a healthy, strong root system. Oftentimes, smaller nurseries and big-box stores sell tiny, non-braided varieties. Your Braided Madagascar is a healthy, well-rooted variety that's second to none.
Avoid the weak branching and dying foliage at your local garden center. Order your Braided Madagascar Dragon Tree today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: Place in an area with bright, indirect light with just a bit of dappled shade. Placing your tree in front of a sunny window is ideal, but keep it away from drafty areas and excessively hot or cold temperatures.
When you're ready to plant, select a container that's about twice the width of your plant's root ball, place your tree, backfill the soil, and water to settle its roots. Also, ensure that your pot has drainage holes.
2. Watering: Water to keep the soil consistently moist. A good rule of thumb is to put your finger in the soil to check its level of moisture, about 2 or 3 inches down. If this area is dry, it's time to water.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$125 +||FREE SHIPPING!|