* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-11 patio / 8-11 outdoors
This plant is perfect for your area!
- Mature Height: 5-10 ft.
- Mature Width: 3-4 ft.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Blooms: Spring
- Botanical Name: Citrus x meyeri; Citrus aurantifolia; Citrus mitis
- Does Not Ship To: AZ, CA, LA, GA, FL, TX
A Triple Threat of Citrus Favorites!
This All-in-One Citrus Kit includes a 1-gallon Meyer Lemon Bush, a 1-gallon Key Lime Bush, and a 1-gallon Calamondin Bush. These popular citrus bushes are perfect for planting outisde in warmer areas - and they make great house or patio plants in cooler climates.
No matter where they're planted or placed, you’ll love the sweet, tangy Meyer Lemon, the bright, tart Key Lime, and the fragrant and luscious Calamondin - all grown at home! These citrus fruits are excellent for juicing, baking, savory dishes and more.
And these citrus bushes don't only deliver delicious fruit. You'll get unbeatable indoor and outdoor impact, too, with glossy evergreen foliage and sweet, fragrant blooms.
And while all of these citrus bushes are self-pollinating, you’ll get even more pollinator power - and more fruit - when you plant them all together!
The best part? We’re here to help your new citrus bushes thrive. Add on a Citrus Tree Care Kit to keep your Meyer Lemon, Key Lime, and Calamondin Orange bushes happy and healthy, with citrus fertilizer, micronutrients, natural insecticide and more.
Don’t wait - these All-in-One Citrus Kits will sell out fast. Get yours today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: The Meyer Lemon, Key Lime and Calamondin will all grow best when planted in a warm, sunny spot with well-draining soil. Six hours (or more) of direct sun is best.
If you're planting in containers, select pots that are 1 to 2 pot sizes larger than your shipped containers (one for each plant). Fill the bottom of your pot with a 2-inch layer of crushed stone to improve drainage. Center your tree, fill with soil, water well, and place near a south-facing window.
Note: The leaves of the Meyer Lemon can be toxic to pets.
2. Watering: Allow the soil to dry down to 2 inches between waterings.
While the roots prefer to stay on the dry side, citrus leaves love humidity. Indoor citrus trees will do best if misted daily, especially when you are running your heat during cooler months. You can also use a humidifier or fill your pot's saucer with rocks and add water - place your plant on the rocks, ensuring the bottom of the pot is above the waterline.
3. Pollination: The Meyer Lemon, Key Lime and Calamondin are self-fertile, so you'll get fruit with just one plant. You'll get a greater fruit yield the more bushes you plant. Our three-in-one Citrus Pack provides triple the pollination power!
4. Fertilizing: Fertilize regularly with a high-nitrogen blend (like you'll find in our Citrus Tree Care Kit) each month between April and September.
5. Pruning: Prune as needed to maintain your bushes' shape. Clip off any branches that are too long. Remove branches growing toward the trunk of the bush instead of away from it. This will maintain airflow between the branches.
All-in-One Citrus Starter Kit Pollination
All-in-One Citrus Starter Kits are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional All-in-One Citrus Starter Kit will drastically increase the size of your crop.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|