* Images shown are of mature plants
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors
This plant may not thrive in your area
- Mature Height: 15-25 ft.
- Mature Width: 15-25 ft.
- Sunlight: Full to Partial Sun
- Blooms: Spring
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Botanical Name: Amelanchier × grandiflora 'Autumn Brilliance'
- Does Not Ship To: AZ
Spring Blooms, Summer Fruit, Brilliant Fall Color
Giving you visual interest that lasts nearly year-round, the Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry, also known as the Juneberry, transforms your yard into the best on the block. Spring blooms transition to summer fruit, ideal for making jams and jellies, then brilliant fall tones take center stage.
Plus, you get versatility, since this multi-trunked variety can be trained as a tree or tall shrub. With its eye-catching white April blooms and its blueberry-like fruit in June giving way to orange-red fall color, the Autumn Brilliance ticks all the boxes.
And your tree is better because of its strong start. When you order your Serviceberry from Brighter Blooms, you get a healthier root system and more developed branching. We’ve planted and meticulously grown your Autumn Berry, nurturing your tree from start to finish.
Because of our hard work at the nursery, you reap the rewards of unmatched growth and versatility. Order your Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry today!
Planting & Care
1. Planting: First, find an area with full sun and well-drained soil. Any area that receives about 6 to 8 hours of sunlight should suffice. Once you’ve selected a location, dig a hole that’s around twice the size of your tree’s root ball. Then, place the tree, tamp down the soil and water to settle the roots.
2. Watering: We recommend watering about once weekly for the best results. If you’re not sure when to water, check the soil about 2 or 3 inches down. If the soil is dry in this area, it’s time to water.
3. Fertilizing: Fertilize your tree after it starts blooming, preferably with a well-balanced fertilizer once or twice yearly.
4. Pruning: Lightly prune or sizing and shaping purposes. To encourage a stronger root system, you may pick off the faded blooms or fruit – this allows your tree to focus on establishing its roots.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Estimated Shipping Time: Most orders ship within 1-2 days. As noted on the website, some items are seasonal, and may only ship in spring or fall. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number.
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|Less than $15||$11.99|
|$129 +||FREE SHIPPING!|